Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nasty Old People at BioRio in Stockholm!

Today I had a great meeting with Ellen at BioRio in Stockholm, and it´s now decided that Nasty Old People will be shown there for at least three days: 5-7 December. Before then it will be shown at Hagabion in Gothenburg at their program called window for independent filmmakers.

I want you all to know that I´m trying to find time to answer all your emails and comments, and even if you don´t get an answer right away, don´t give up, it will come, I promise!

Did I say that we now also have the subtitles in Finnish? I don´t know who made the translation though, so please write to me and let me know, so I can put your name up here!

Thank you again to all of you who have sent us money, very soon we have 20 percent of the bank loan covered!!

Love to you all
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment