Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thank you pirates! ;)

Today I have some wonderful news: One third of the bank loan is now covered!!! thanks to all you pirates! ;)

The tour has started, and in two days the first screenings will take place in Lund, Gothenburg and Stockholm. Hope to see some of you there!

I´ve been contacted about screenings in Trelleborg, Budapest, Nürnberg, Malmö, Ukraine and Italy. I´ll write more about it as soon as the dates are set.
I Also found out that the film will be shown at a common culture festival in Umeå, in the very north of Sweden- At this festival all the art is released under creative common.

I´d like to push a little extra for this, just because of the CC-licenses, I think it´s always amazing when festivals are organizing free culture, and I hope there will be lots of love in Umeå the 4th and 5th of December!

Go Umeå!

Love
Hanna

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hanna!

    I sent you my Hungarian translation to Tangram.se site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thats wonderful Gregely! Thank you!

    I didn´t get any to my mail though, so could you please send them again to info@tangramfilm.se? That would be really great.

    Thanks again!

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's no problem. I sent again. This time from Gmail. -Lelkidoki-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Now I got the translation into Hungarian and It will soone be avaliable to download from here!

    Thank you a thousand times Gregely!

    /Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're really excited to show Nasty Old People on the Common Culture of Umeå festival. We'll make sure to mention your efforts and the story behind it. I hope that movie critics from the local papers will come too, considering how I've mailed them the DN article from yesterday (and they love rivalry). :)

    In any case, I hope that - depending on how this festival goes - in the future we can invite you to Umeå to speak about making films or something else you find relevant. That'll be our way of showing you our appreciation for what you've done :)

    Thank you for making this film available so that we can show it and let people see what great work can be done when people actually work together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mikael for showing Nasty on the Common Culture of Umeå! I was thrilled when I saw it in your program, and since I´m convinced that sharing and doing this togehter is the future, it´s always a thrill when people does things like this.

    I´d be happy to come to Umeå in the future!

    /Hanna

    ReplyDelete